By contacting PureGold.sg Pte Ltd all informations supplied to us are solely for administration purposely only and kept as private and confidential. We will never sell these informations to any external third parties.
ACCEPTANCE OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Copyright 2011 PureGold.sg. All rights reserved.
Copyright in the website and in the information and materials therein and in their arrangement are owned by PureGold.sg unless otherwise indicated.
No part or parts hereof may be reproduced distributed copied adapted modified republished displayed broadcast performed transferred sold hyperlinked framed or transmitted or be used to create derivative works from in any manner or any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of PureGold.sg.
However, you may download and print the information and materials on this website for personal non-commercial use only provided you do not modify retransmit distribute or further reproduce the Material and you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Material. You may not without the prior written permission of PureGold.sg insert a hyperlink to this website or "mirror" or frame any Material contained on this website on any other server.
The PureGold.sg trademark and logo ("PureGold.sg Trade Marks") are registered trademarks owned by PureGold.sg.
PureGold.sg and its services shareholders and business partners also have trademark rights in other marks contained in the website ("Other Marks"). The PureGold.sg Trade Marks and the Other marks shall be collectively referred to as "Trade Marks."
Nothing on this website should be construed as granting by an implication estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any of the Trade Marks displayed on this Web Site without the prior written permission of PureGold.sg. The name of PureGold.sg or the Trade Marks may not be used in any way including in advertising or publicity pertaining to the distribution of Material on this website without the prior written permission of PureGold.sg.
PureGold.sg prohibits use of the Trade Marks as a "hot" link or deep link to any site unless the establishment of such link is approved in advance by PureGold.sg in writing.
All THE SINGAPORE MADE GOLD BAR!
All 10g, 20g, 31.1g, 50g & 100g 999.9 Fine Gold will be given for quality assurance card.
- PureGold.sg Pte Ltd will accept: Cash and/or Credit Cards/ Internet Transfer.
- Any order regardless of payment requires a 5% credit card deposit. Should you cancel an order you will forfeit the 5% deposit plus applicable market loss. The customer is not entitled to any market gain in relation to a cancelled order.
- PureGold.sg Pte Ltd does not give any investment advice and/or guarantee a profit.
- PureGold.sg Pte Ltd only accept credit cards for Singapore Buyer. All international orders must be paid via Bank Wire Transfer.
- Due to high levels of credit card fraud PureGold.sg Pte Ltd reserves the right to deny or cancel any order that does not clear/meet our credit card security requirements.
- The resale value of a coin(s) may not be equal to the original purchase price.
- If you do not receive an order confirmation number for a website order the order did not go through and it is not confirmed.
- If you receive an error message on the website when trying to submit an order this is due to your credit card being rejected by our merchant processor. When this occurs your order is not processed and PureGold.sg Pte Ltd DOES NOT have a record of your attempted transaction. Even though this charge did not go through our processor there is a chance that your issuing bank has still approved the charge. When your issuing bank approves a charge that has been rejected by our processing company they will hold the funds as pending for 48 to 72 hours. After this time they will release the funds back into your account. If you attempt to place your order again and it still does not go through each failed attempt may result in pending money being held by your issuing bank for the normal time period. When this occurs PureGold.sg Pte Ltd at no time has access to your funds and we will not have a record of your attempted purchase. If you still wish to make a purchase you will need to contact us by phone and lock in a new order at current website prices.
- PureGold.sg Pte Ltd reserves the right to void or cancel any order that does not comply with our internal security measures. PureGold.sg Pte Ltd at its sole discretion may choose to offer an alternate method of payment for those orders that do not meet internal security standards. Should the customer (buyer) choose not to accept the alternate method of payment the order will be canceled with buyer retaining no recourse.
- Please bring along your IC Receipt and Credit Card for verification upon collection. If the gold bar is out of stock you may have to wait for 2 weeks for the production of new stock. Goods sold are not refundable.
- PureGold.sg Pte Ltd must receive bank wire within 24 hours of sale confirmation
- A 5% non-refundable deposit via Credit Card is required when submitting the order
- Orders paid by bank wires will be shipped upon receipt of transfer of funds
- If payment is not received by PureGold.sg Pte Ltd within 24 hours we reserve the right to cancel the order and you will forfeit the 5% deposit
Bank Wire Instructions:
For Credit to: PureGold.sg Pte Ltd
Account #: 6295 3498 300 1
All Bullion type CoinBar/etc sales are final. Bank wire transfers must include the name of the customer as well as the address (including city state and zip code). If you would like an alternate shipping location the updated shipping information must be the only address listed on the bank wire. If for whatever reason an address is not present on the wire transfer your order will not be authorized by our security department for shipment and your money will be immediately refunded.
PureGold.sg Pte Ltd must receive bank wires within 24 hours of sale confirmation or the following Business Day.
A 5% non-refundable deposit via Credit Card is required to lock-in prices. Please Note all Gold products and design are subject to market fluctuation prior to sale. We are not responsible for typographical errors and reserve the right to void a sale at our discretion. Market volatility or problems updating this website may result in inaccurate pricing resulting in a canceled transaction. No GOLD products will be shipped from PureGold.sg Pte Ltd. until payment for said is received in full.
*********PLEASE NOTE OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT REQUIRES US TO SHIP TO THE ADDRESS REFERENCED ON YOUR BANK WIRE. SHOULD YOU DESIRE SHIPMENT TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION YOU MUST PUT THIS IN THE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS SECTION ON YOUR BANK WIRE. IF THE SHIP TO ADDRESS IS NOT ON THE BANKWIRE OR DOES NOT MATCH WE WILL FORWARD YOU A RELEASE FORM WHICH MUST BE NOTARIZED AND RETURNED BEFORE SHIPMENT CAN TAKE PLACE. PUREGOLD.SG PTE LTD HAS INSTITUED THIS POLICY TO PROTECT BOTH OUR CUSTOMERS AND OURSELVES AS BANK FRAUD HAS TAKEN ON EPIDEMIC PROPORTIONS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION.******
***All bank wire transfers must include the name of the customer as well as the address (including city state and zip code). If you would like an alternate shipping location the updated shipping information must be listed on the bank wire in the special note section. If for whatever reason an address is not present on the wire transfer your order will not be authorized by our security department for shipment and your money will be immediately refunded unless a notarized document is sent confirming the information.